Wednesday 6 March 2019

About Me

*Let's start with the introductions*

Hi everyone, my name is Hannah and whether you have stumbled across my blog by pure chance or you've consciously (and maybe more curiously) clicked on my Blog....Welcome! 🥰



For those of you who don't know me I'm a 27 year old first time Mummy who will be trying her best to juggle (and probably more times than not failing to juggle!) a whole new world of nappy changing and sleepless nights alongside being a normal 20 something year old who goes out of the house more than just to put out the bins in her dressing gown on a Friday!

When you don't find me crying, knee-deep in dirty laundry you will find me here expressing my over the top love of my Fur Baby, excessively drinking Malibu (and then torturing myself for the next week afterwards on why I thought it was a brilliant idea to put myself through a week long hangover!) and enjoying days out/weekends away with Family, Friends and the Other Half.

*Meet Nala - My Fur Baby*

*The "Other Half"*

Me creating a blog is in no way me believing I'm the next generation Zoella (vlogger extrodonair) it was just after speaking to so many other Mum's that I realised Pregnancy/Motherhood can be quite a daunting and lonely place at times. So with that in mind I decided to create this Blog as a way for me to interact with other fellow Mum's to share and discuss all things crazy during pregnancy and beyond!

So if you're a New Mum, Single Mum, Yummy Mummy, First Time Mum, Mum to Many, Mum on a Mission, Struggling Mumma or just anyone interested in this mad journey me and the Other Half are about to take please subscribe to my page, share my posts and follow me on my social media pages. I would love nothing more than to hear from you and hear all about your own personal experiences 💗

These future blogs are to remind myself that parenting is HARD WORK and we're not Superwomen! So in the upcoming weeks/months if you see me wearing the same clothes for 3 days straight, covered in baby sick, looking like I've not had a chance to shower and barely able to keep my eyes open or string 2 sentences together, please be kind....This new Mum is probably extremely fragile!

Until next time,
Hannah xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© From Bump To Baby Keeble
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig